Your Board recently approved a contract with Preferred Paving, Inc. for both the repair of failing asphalt (cracking, depressions, separations, etc.) and for seal coating all our private streets (Athena, Apollo, Venus, Cronas, Vesta, Perseus, Leto, Andrea, Jove, Zena, Minerva, Veronica, Triton, Malia, and Verena. Failing concrete flow lines will also be removed and repoured as needed in advance of extensive asphalt repairs. Work is now scheduled to begin on 31 March 2022. Notices will be posted and access on private streets may be briefly restricted.
Update 4 April 2022
Work has begun as of 30 March. Each affected resident will receive a notice containing the schedule and a map of the asphalt repair work scheduled for 6-7 April. Access to private streets may be temporarily limited during repairs. The notice includes the following:
- Vehicles not moved out of a work area by 07:00 a.m. on the day work is scheduled in your phase will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- If you need your car for the day, please remove it from your garage to an area not scheduled for work that day.
- No vehicles will not be allowed street access in work areas for 24 hours or until Preferred Paving Co. removes road barricades, cones, or caution tape.
- For your safety, please keep pets and children away from job site equipment and materials.
- Please inform your service providers of the asphalt work and slurry seal coating dates, as no access will be available (maid service, repair companies, newspaper delivery, etc.).
Updated information available in Private Street Maintenance 2022: April 24 Update.