Our contractor, Preferred Paving, has scheduled the final phases of our private street maintenance project for 31 May and 6 June.
Preferred Paving will be posting notices on 27 May for the seal coating and parking space stripping
on Zena Court, Jove Court, Vesta, and Athena. Work will begin on these streets on 31 May. All cars must be relocated from designated parking spaces before work begins at 7:00 a.m. on the 31st. Access to these streets will be restricted for 24 hours after the work is complete.
Notices will be posted on/about 4 June for the seal coating and parking space stripping on Andrea Court,
Leto Circle and Perseus Court on 6 June. All cars must be relocated from designated parking spaces on these streets before work begins at 7:00 a.m. on the 6th. Access to these streets will be restricted for 24 hours after the work is complete.
Residents were alerted to this project via a flyer delivered to each home. The notice included the following:
- Vehicles not moved out of a work area by 7:00 a.m. on the day work is scheduled in your phase will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- If you need your car for the day, please remove it from your garage to an area not scheduled for work that day.
- No vehicles will not be allowed street access in work areas for 24 hours or until Preferred paving Co. removes road barricades, cones, or caution tape.
- For your safety, please keep pets and children away from job site equipment and materials.
- Please inform your service providers of the asphalt work and seal coating dates, as no access will be available (maid service, repair companies, newspaper delivery, etc.).