- Access is available seven days a week during the hours listed below. Pool use outside these hours is unauthorized.
- Only residents and their guests are permitted in the pool area.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or adult.
- Pool etiquette: Shower before entering the water, no pets, no glass containers, no horseplay, no diving, no loud music, swimwear must be worn in the pool – no street clothes, only flotation devices are permitted in the pool, properly dispose of all trash, children not toilet trained must wear diapers and plastic pants.
- Maximum occupancy is 40. A two-hour stay must be observed if/when maximum occupancy is reached.
- Social distancing remains in force as appropriate between individuals, family groups and others. Hand sanitizer is available at the gate entry and in the restrooms.
Note: Electronic gate access is controlled remotely. Pool area is under 24-hour surveillance for security and enforcement. Report violators to TSG Property Management at 949-481-0555.
|Spring/Summer (April through September)||8:00 am – 10:00 pm||Heated to 82°|
|Fall/Winter (October through March)||8:00 am – 8:00 pm||Not Heated|